TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ROWE ABUSING?????????

Go down 
+4
Dj-dizzy
venomintoxx
Sgt.Fizzle
dax
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dax
Admin

ROWE ABUSING????????? Empty
PostSubject: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Very Happy Very Happy HELLO EVERYONE Very Happy Very Happy
FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS I HAVE FOR MOST OF MY IN GAME TIME BEEN UNDER COVER UNDER SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES 2 OF YOU KNOW 1 OF THOSE NAMES,
I HAVE SPENT SEVERAL HOURS IN GAME WATCHING ROWE AND TO BE HONEST WITH YOU GUYS HE HAS NOT ONCE IN 2 DAYS ABUSED, BUT HE HAS BEEN RAGED AT FOR DOING HIS JOB,ACCUSSED OF ABUSE WHEN HE QUITE CLEARLY HAS NOT,HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY HARRASSED BY PLAYERS TO THE POINT WHERE I WOULD HAVE SLAYED THE LOT OF YOU,BUT HE KEPT HIS COOL.
PLEASE THINK VERY HARD THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SHOUT "ABUSE" AT ROWE THE NEWBIE STANDING NEXT TO YOU COULD BE ME, I HAVE MANY STEAM ACCOUNTS AND COME IN OFTEN TO WATCH YOU GUYS.
I AND TIGER ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY ON THE WHOLE WITH ROWE'S JOB AS A COP,YES HE SLIPS UP SOMETIMES AND MAKES A MISTAKE DONT WE ALL, BUT IN NO WAY DOES HE ABUSE IN THE WAY SOME OF YOU ARE SUGGESTING, I HAVE WATCHED AND WILL BE AGAIN. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Fizzle

Sgt.Fizzle

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Dax, Your right he hasnt abused in 2 days, But he has been 3 days ago he was cuffing and jailing people for under 1k crime, Killing Rebels for no reason, Or killing them cuz they are in his apt, He lets Rebels out of Jail after i Jail them, Dax dude he does abuse, And not all the time but he does. And I have even been cutting back on abusing the only time people call me abusing is when i accidently hit other people with AR2's Or With RPG on accident, Other then that I dont really abuse, But you should keep a close eye on rowe, I mean Very CLOSE!

Fiz
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Very Happy I WILL AND I AM TY FIZZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Lol, i know 1 of your accounts.. he's been getting better ( even though everytime i come on there's ppl above 1k crime)
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 am

Rowe is crap at cop he once shot me with his lil pistol cutting half my hp says it not absue then jailing me WTF !
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwstudios.webs.com
RYNO

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 pm

*at fizzle* umm fiz you do that too you cuss and you lose your temper for the stupidest reasons you failed my temper test!
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

very true ryno fizzle just think ryno is right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Fizzle

Sgt.Fizzle

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Ryno is right
Back to top Go down
skysniper920

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am

fizzle you should get a job in ass kissing, you would make alot
Back to top Go down
Twitcher

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:33 am

I have to say Rowe was doing a great job keeping his cool the other day when we were raiding the PD. Billy was having a blast fending us off. Rowe just kept going even with the constant dying and the comical but mean verbal assault ;> I think Rowe has improved and holds his temper better then some might have.
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

I think what twicher just said is Rowe is managing with temper ect. (Abuse) and maybe people will actualy want as a cop in the future :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwstudios.webs.com
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

NICE TO SEE PEOPLE ACTUALY REALIZING COP IS A HARD JOB
Back to top Go down
RYNO

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

i always knew cop was a hard job and so is admin you know how many people freaking bug you for stuff? O.O
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

still dont think cop is hard... then agian i was used to it...
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

Being a first timer is a bit hard, i think once you spawn with more guns it becomes easier, and health + suit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSING?????????   ROWE ABUSING????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

ROWE ABUSING?????????
Page 1 of 1