TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ROWE ABUSE

Go down 
+5
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
officerrowe
venomintoxx
Sgt.Fizzle
Traxxas
9 posters

Should Rowe be kicked from Police
Yes, He Abuses to much
ROWE ABUSE Vote_lcap164%ROWE ABUSE Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
No, He is Ok
ROWE ABUSE Vote_lcap136%ROWE ABUSE Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Traxxas

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Rowe is an abuser of Cop:
First, i came into pd like in the first sliding door everyone is allowed in with no crime and i just got on and as soon as i walk in Rowe just kills me for no reason
Second, i kill Rowe when he is coming out of spa and instead of coming in and trying to kill me he lets me stay in there for 5 minutes and i buy a Manhack and then he comes in and cuffs me
Last, i killed him 3 times and had 765 crime and he comes up to me shoots me once with the shotgun and jails me
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Fizzle

Sgt.Fizzle

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm

I agree he abuses way to much.
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 pm

agreed....but this forum needs a private section for clan members to vote Razz
Back to top Go down
officerrowe

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:02 pm

ok traxxas first off the door says no weapons you had a gun and i killed you aero said so second i didnt let you sit in there i didnt see you i spawned in spa and saw you and cuffed and jailed with like 1.3k crime and finnally i didnt cuff you with with 700 something crime i just killed you becuase you killed me wich is completely fine it says so in rules
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:07 pm

all of this means nothing unless you have chat logs prooving anything..that goes for both of you btw
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am

Just to correct you venom, i dont care about chat logs, its SOOO easy to edit them, from 1200 crime delete 1 number and its 200 crime... if you have such a problem do record demo in consol and send me the clip of him abusing and i will put an investagation on it.
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 am

venom if you say that what he said means nothing then its would be the same for the victam (trax) its word against word. but dec you can find chat logs in ftp under logs if you disbelive the one posted. i belive it is there but the easist thing is record it i bet every one has xfire or some kind of recording program or just typeing record (name) in console for a demo.

Last edited by slupypuppy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 am

actually ubeg i meant like, using ftp console or whatever you can check them

and sluppy, if you read closer i said it means nothing unless BOTH have chat logs
Back to top Go down
CM-VULCAN

CM-VULCAN

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: LOL   ROWE ABUSE EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 am

THATS BS ROWE JAILS ME ALL THE TIME
Back to top Go down
Tom Hanks

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Comment On Rowe's Abusive Behavior   ROWE ABUSE EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:17 am

Am i calling Rowe the worst cop in history,no because that title belongs to E100 on AP. Am i saying he is inexperienced for cop duty, unfortunately for him yes. He will cuff you under your specific crime limit saying it's and i quote, "Close enough for me to cuff you" when the limit is 1500 and he cuffs me at 1350. He will shoot you for being on the steps of the PD or have no gun and in the PD. I want to be as mature as i can because the other complaints dont explain what he does in detail and have no real hard evidence except harsh words. Mercy if you want proof i'm sure i can provide it through Fraps. But i would take some of the inquiries into consideration and investigate the matter.
Back to top Go down
TIGER41
Admin
TIGER41

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 am

ok guys ROWE has already been investigated by dax and found to be doing a good job and going by the rules so find some one else to pick at ..1 venom i told you and other others that cops have to support each other and not try to couse each other grief thats very disappointing to see you raleying people against him .. when you should be doing atleast as good a job yourself..I as well as Dax have been undercover and have seen you break rules as mutch if not more than rowe is being accused of .. yet no one not even rowe was going against you .. so you need to check your self befor you accuse others .. and stick by them... as for most of the others ..we see that thay just go along with all the cmplaining ..prob hoping that if he Gets kicked it will make room for them .. well it wont.. we have who we want at this time and its fine .. so support your cops and admins bc you guys are being watched..and as for the rest.. If you guy's want cop ...DONATE ...$40 and you can get it but will still be subject to the same rules as venom and rowe .. and if you mess up you will be demoted just like them ..

NUFF SAID TIGER41 Basketball

Last edited by TIGER41 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tiger41.forumotion.net
venomintoxx
Admin

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 am

im not rallying...its a joke then even rowe goes with..he even said it himself.
as for abusing i'm not sure what in, could you tell me over steam?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROWE ABUSE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROWE ABUSE   ROWE ABUSE Empty

Back to top Go down

ROWE ABUSE
Page 1 of 1