TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitcher

I don't really know if it's a complaint ;> Empty
PostSubject: I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>   I don't really know if it's a complaint ;> EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I finally got my door fixed and my furniture disappeared. :O
I didn't wanna put it back till I was sure I was being pranked or if someone thought they had a legitimate reason to remove it. I came home and had one piece of furniture left in my house, got me good cause my jaw hit the floor ;> I know it wasn't Dax cause he knew what I had in my house (again unless I'm being punked) and I know it wasn't a map reset cause the newest piece of furniture was the only one left. I had six items in the "bedroom" though the type of items I had made it look like more and four items in the livingroom. Before I put it back I'll wait to see which it is.
Twitcher@email.com or I'll check on here.
If it was a misunderstanding we'll work it out.
If someone was messing with me "I'll get you back you *&%@$!" ;>
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>   I don't really know if it's a complaint ;> EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey sorry twitcher for the bad news i dont wana bother you much. but ummm those items where removed mainly cause we had some issues with "spawned" items in the past, We dont have such a great history with them. They are kind of a big mess and have been taking away from every ones rights, (along with the frozen orbs and characters) If you wish you may go and freeze some other ingame items.

sorry.
Back to top Go down
Twitcher

PostSubject: Re: I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>   I don't really know if it's a complaint ;> EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 am

KK you don't want them then I won't use them. I know about the Orb problem,A new admin froze one on our map before we could warn him. Characters we just don't allow to be frozen on AP ;> but they can be deleted at their feet. I understand with all the problems you guys have had that you'd be nervous about things. I'm fine without them I just was in the dark about what happened to them. I'll stick to models I find already on the map. I just decorated it like my apt on AP ;>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>   I don't really know if it's a complaint ;> Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't really know if it's a complaint ;>
Page 1 of 1