TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slupypuppy

FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy) Empty
PostSubject: FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy)   FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 am

since our clan horizon is expanding we should add new sections to it like a CSS section and maybe instead of spamming some of the topics with our games why do we make a Forum game section where we can put forum games in like what we do (NOT REAL GAMES FORUMS GAMES which is like what we do about the cookies or other things i know some from the past) and alot other things that i cant think of.

Oh and umm... get rid of the lenfth of a topic thingy from 10 to 1 cause its ANNOYING AS #@$%
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy)   FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy) EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah i totaly aggreee, All the random convos we have should be under small talk or general, and add a new section, CSS Server. or something.
Back to top Go down

FORUM (stupid 10 line thingy)
Page 1 of 1