TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA Empty
PostSubject: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm

AS YOU READ THE SUBJECT YOU CLICKED ON THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW THE NEW STEAM BETA !!! IT IS A GOOD BETA!!

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA Chat

Thats 1 PICTURE OF IT !!!!!

AND THIS IS THE INGAME
DOWNLOAD : http://store.steampowered.com/uiupdate/NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA OverlayLeft4Dead
Back to top Go down
Sir Westie

Sir Westie

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 pm

I think it's rubbish. It doesn't have the correct characters installed so doesn't show my name correctly. It shows it in squares isntead. Although, it is only the Beta and any suggestions or bugs we find, they want to know about it. I gguess i'll let them know when i get home.

-Sir Westie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwuclan.com
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Sir Westie wrote:
I think it's rubbish. It doesn't have the correct characters installed so doesn't show my name correctly. It shows it in squares isntead. Although, it is only the Beta and any suggestions or bugs we find, they want to know about it. I gguess i'll let them know when i get home.

-Sir Westie.

Ty for your reply sir westie ^^ yeh its bugged its a beta but i must say its a verry nice steam i like old 1 to but this is verry nice to it is bugged yes thats always at beta versions of some games
Have a good day.

always at a beta progam i help so much as i can i love to help at beta progams they need know all bugs before they release it if they going to do that because i dont want sit behind a pc with a bugged steam that crash or something ^^ thx that you going to tell them

p.s Very Happy i have been chosen to test youtube beta!!
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:29 pm

What a Face DAX REACHES FOR THE BUG SPRAY bounce
Back to top Go down
skysniper920

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:08 pm

im on westies side, its not that great, its just not the steam we are used to, everything is located in different spots, it takes more clicks to get to my friends list, it has some bugs, and it doesnt recognize some stuff, i had the beta for the past 10 hours, and then i went back to the normal one, its like having a pc, some one offers you a mac, and you are like "it looks nice" , but it has no functionality.
Back to top Go down
RYNO

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 pm

note it's in beta one thing macs arent in is beta
Back to top Go down
skysniper920

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm

true, but maybe they use linux servers lol
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

skysniper920 wrote:
true, but maybe they use linux servers lol

omg =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA   NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW STEAM BETA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: General Forum Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: