TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stop complain....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

i know alot people says i am mic spamming no i am not i am MIC testing... if you still dont believe go ask Dax because we were only in the server and i asked him to help me and say if the mic is good so please stop complain ON MY COP APP about Mic spam i have to let my topic deletet 1 time because you were talking about something else and whining on my topic please stop because i am getting tierd of this Stop complain.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

You've been "testing" with retarted noises, try ASKING us on the mic, if noone responds, ask in chat.
Back to top Go down
Sir Westie

Sir Westie

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

Im guessing you were testing when you were making stupid cat noises then? And screaming down the mic?

-Sir Westie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwuclan.com
venomintoxx
Admin

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 am

For 3 days straight..
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Sir Westie wrote:
Im guessing you were testing when you were making stupid cat noises then? And screaming down the mic?

-Sir Westie.

Ok. First of all i was making cat noises with Ceiling cat... im now tired of this that people complain they stopped

Last edited by GuardOfHell on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:31 pm

venomintoxx wrote:
For 3 days straight..

Hahaha now its bit weird because i have new microphone for 1 and half day now 2 days

other day other mic was broken so dsound screwed up im talking about that not about the new mic
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 pm

I am just askin stop talk about it because i alredy apologiese and allot people say its ok... but you guys still complain thats why i made this Topic
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 pm

venomintoxx wrote:
You've been "testing" with retarted noises, try ASKING us on the mic, if noone responds, ask in chat.

Omg ... like you never made a fault or something .... you always and never make faults wanna say that? dude its over 2 days ago delete the mind of 2 days ago i wont do it again... yesterday night i was talking with you guys normal when we tried to caught nipple
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 pm

gaurd you are just bringing the attention back onto you from this topic no body was talking about it anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sir Westie

Sir Westie

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 am

I agree with Slupy. It's almost like you wanted to argue with people. If you didn't want people to argue, you would have had the sense in not making a post about it. None of us really give a flying monkeys anymore, so just forget about it and move on.

-Sir Westie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwuclan.com
dax
Admin

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 am

SERIOUSLY GUARD WE GET IT OK PLEASE SHUT THE FRAKK UP, GETTING REAL BORING NOW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:16 pm

dax wrote:
SERIOUSLY GUARD WE GET IT OK PLEASE SHUT THE FRAKK UP, GETTING REAL BORING NOW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
ok ok delete topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stop complain.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop complain....   Stop complain.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop complain....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: General Talk-
Jump to: