TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Clan/cop App forms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slupypuppy

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 am

its a bit confusing some times. i kinda understand why some people get it mixed up
my suggestion is that we get rid of those 2 forms and we put them in there right spots in the app like we can title it (CLAN APP FORM) and make it an anownsment/sticky in the clan app section so it will be on top and its less confusion. same with cops. its much more organized that way.
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 pm

Shocked why didnt i think of that geek i,ll sort it .
Back to top Go down
RYNO

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

i agree i got confused a bit lol
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

aha, some one finaly came up and said it, when me and dax were setting the forums up, thats what i told him to do, but i guess something went wrong, and he created a while new section for the Clan form.... lmao yeh... Razz
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 am

uber i have seen dax work with tech and forums things most of the times it doesnt work that great lol no offence dax. but its true i had to fix some of the things like when he sedding up a modderator and he creates a whole groupd for them lol
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Embarassed Embarassed DAX WONDERS HOW HE GOT SO DUMB silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm

dax your not dumb just a bit ignorant with new tech cause its not your gerneration. i bet you can take a "walkman" apart and put it back together.
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

lol i could also take this pc apart and put it back together,(dax makes pc's in his spare time) as for the walkman well that was trash lol,as for NEW TECH lol i am old but not that old
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

dax wrote:
i am old but not that old

I beleive you dax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan/cop App forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan/cop App forms   Clan/cop App forms Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan/cop App forms
Page 1 of 1