TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

donators abilities

Go down 
+2
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
officerrowe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
officerrowe

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 am

ok i understand they actually gave money to the server so they should get extra abiities i get that but its getting out of hand especially for cops when we have 3-4 headcrabs all with crime running around i gets hard to see whos who and we cuff the wrong people and when we do cufff the right people we find out we have to uncuff them because they have higher crime caps so i think they should get some privilages but model access and higher crime cpas is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

Well you know there is a line pointing at them the lighter blue it is, the higher crime they got, but i understand it hards to remeber 5 peoples crime jail time. i try to update it on the forums as best as i can.
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 am

Also Offcier Rowe no dis respect meant but you are a cop employed because of your extra ability to to the job of cop,so as hard as it may be to distinguish whom is whom(because they all look the same) step back take your time wait til u can get em individually, if they are all together it is pointless chasing and trying to cuff/jail as it may end up u cuff/jail the wrong person and then cause argument/probs,so step back and wait until an easier time to get them
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

I think all the cops (me included) need to relax, don't use 1000 crime as OMG I NEED TO GGET THEM NOW.....wait till they're unexpecting, and you don't have to chase em all over town.

Last edited by venomintoxx on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: No problem   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 pm

its not a problem when i will be cop i will do my job and arrest these head crabs so fast as possible ^^
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm

.:TCR:.GuardOfHell wrote:
its not a problem when i will be cop i will do my job and arrest these head crabs so fast as possible ^^

Easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
RYNO

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm

it's not when the real thing about apps is IF you become cop that means for every one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

donators abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: donators abilities   donators abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

donators abilities
Page 1 of 1