TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
venomintoxx
Admin

z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz Empty
PostSubject: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 am

z temp rabbit ocd iyaz or something needs to be dealt with....i mean he's the worst

he came on today sayign some thing about ....well i can't even say it on here but i'll tell Dax tomorrow

Because he was cursing...being racist...telling everyone to shutup...and this was after the ban was lifted....
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:15 am

wtf r u talking about i did a freaking 10k drop for u
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwstudios.webs.com
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 am

then you preceeded to be racist and cuss after i said watch your language numerous times.
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 pm

OK I WANT YOU TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE THROUGH THE FORUM TELLING ME WHO SAID WHAT................I WILL NOT TOLERATE CUSSING AND RACIST COMMENTS ARE AN INSTAN BAN Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I only said 1 thing that was mean in a religin type way.
I have this sound wav. from south park n becuase f the anti micspam system i said it myself.
This is what it was : HEY DONT CALL ME FAT U FUCKING JEW !
If you dont believe thats what the sound is then ill send u it somehow
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Ok...Because it's from southpark doesn't mean its okay....It's still against rules.
Back to top Go down
Twitcher

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Even if you "didn't know Antisemitism was racist". You know better then to use th F-word on the server. Or did you think cause they were in a sound clip they don't count?
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 am

i got with the sound clip part twich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz   z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz Empty

Back to top Go down

z temp ocd rabiit racist iyaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: General complaints Area.-
Jump to: