TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Piffy long Shwanzi clan App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piffy

Piffy long Shwanzi clan App Empty
PostSubject: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:01 am

My ingame name is Piffy Long Shwanzi

im 15 Years Old

i was in km rp Server I quit it

In km ive helped several ppl gave them free stuff from my own items cuz i was nice and rich

theyve not appreciated that ive been the best and not been cop so i quit and i like tc so thats why lol!

affraid
Sleep

Last edited by Piffy on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 am

I really think you should get to know more of the players better...i know piffy because i was a member of KM server, i quit because server was too glitchy, map crashed me all the time, not a very friendly place... and piffy, i think you would make a great contribution to this clan, but i really think you should get to know more of the people in the server...cops...admins...guests...etc..
Back to top Go down
Decisi0n

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:51 am

If you really want to make a good impression please use proper grammar/spelling. It really helps. You should really try to get to know everyone like venom said.
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 pm

DECISION IS RIGHT ABOUT THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND U NEED TO PUT URE CLAN APP IN THE RIGHT PLACE LOL lol! WHICH AS YOU MAY NOTICE IDID FOR YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Thank you for applying for our clan, Your application is under consideration, in the mean time keep playing on our server. We will let you know when your a part of [TC]. thank you.

Dax. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm

OK Thanks for Applying After Due Consideration WE would be Glad to Have you in our Clan .. so wear the .:TCR:. TAG With Pride and most Importantly Have fun..
DAX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piffy long Shwanzi clan App   Piffy long Shwanzi clan App Empty

Back to top Go down

Piffy long Shwanzi clan App
Page 1 of 1