TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Apt. Gone on TC server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder, Mushroom

Elder, Mushroom

Apt. Gone on TC server. Empty
PostSubject: Apt. Gone on TC server.   Apt. Gone on TC server. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Ok this is not a player abuse but when I went on this morning to the TC server and to see how my apt. was doing but once I got there it said someone's else name and i did not like that quite much. So what I am asking is to have my apt back or just get my money back. Plus I ask why did you took away my apt? confused confused
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apt. Gone on TC server.   Apt. Gone on TC server. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Sorry Mushroom we had to re set the server and some of the files were re placed which were older files so your apt which ever one it was would have come up as for sale,pick any other apt and i will give it too you + all your items in the apt for free and $2000 compensation, ask any admin to sort this for you or me if i am on, any problems show them this message, sorry.
Dax.
Back to top Go down
Elder, Mushroom

Elder, Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Apt. Gone on TC server.   Apt. Gone on TC server. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 pm

dax wrote:
Sorry Mushroom we had to re set the server and some of the files were re placed which were older files so your apt which ever one it was would have come up as for sale,pick any other apt and i will give it too you + all your items in the apt for free and $2000 compensation, ask any admin to sort this for you or me if i am on, any problems show them this message, sorry.
Dax.

Ty quite much dax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apt. Gone on TC server.   Apt. Gone on TC server. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apt. Gone on TC server.
Page 1 of 1