TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dax
Admin

AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items Empty
PostSubject: AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items   AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 am

OK IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS FROM AP ARE DOING ITEM DROPS AND THAT SOME NEW PLAYERS HAVE A LOT OF ITEMS WAY TOO MANY FOR YOU TOO HAVE ROBBED THE MONEY AND BOUGHT.
IF YOU ARE FOUND IN POSSESION OF MEGA AMOUNTS OF ITEMS AND MONEY YOUR BANK AND ITEMS WILL BE RE SET,IF YOU DO NOT LET AN ADMIN DO THIS YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLAN/SERVER FOR NOT COMPLYING WITHAN ADMIN.
DO NOT TRY TO BE CLEVER AND DISCONNECT IF YOU DO THIS I WILL PERSONALLY CLICK THE BUTTON THAT ADDS YOU TOO THE BAN LIST.
SOMEONE IS TRYING TO CAUSE CHAOS BY GIVING OUT FREE ITEMS.
THIS WILL BE STOPPED. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dj-dizzy

Dj-dizzy

PostSubject: Re: AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items   AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 am

I have the 2names of the 2 players who are doing exactly that and are giving stuff but i will not release the information until Ubeg4mercy gives me the money i earned for selling my apt to my friend on TC rp 2
Until then enjoy reseting accounts and pissing players off.
mean while im coping on another server
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwstudios.webs.com
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items   AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm

You aren t getting anything back, first of, you shouldn t of had that much money, any how. 2nd off the problem is SOLVED. enjoy playing in RP 2 as much as you like. 3rd off, you should of never left, when i was taking ur items, (just like every one else) and not come back when i asked you a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items   AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items Empty

Back to top Go down

AP Admins,Item Drops and Removal of Items
Page 1 of 1