TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

------->DONATION REWARDS!<------

Go down 
+4
dax
CM-VULCAN
venomintoxx
Sgt.Fizzle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt.Fizzle

Sgt.Fizzle

------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 pm

okay wut!?!? 80$ gets you low admin thats retarted! GIving admin for money wow.
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 am

$80 is a lot, tons of servers give full admin for $5 a month...!models access and crime cap is what's retarted.
Back to top Go down
CM-VULCAN

CM-VULCAN

PostSubject: HMMM?   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:54 am

I understand it takes some money to running a server however i think this donating shit is getting out of hand.
Now if this is the way the sever is going which i think is a cash and way of making income then i think i need to find a rp server to play at.
I like this sever however the money for higher crime and megalocks and other shit is getting out of hand please tell me which way this server is going because if it going to be a pay to play then i am going to have to find another sever.
Larry CM-VULCAN
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 pm

THIS SERVER WILL NOT BECOME A PAY TO PLAY SERVER CM,AND WE ARE TRYING TO GET DONATIONS TO KEEP THE SERVER RUNNING IT IS NOT ABOUT MAKING AN INCOME,LOL WITH MINE AND TIGERS INCOME COMBINED WE COULD RUN THIS SERVER FOR EVER,WE JUST WANT A GOOD SERVER WITH SOME ATTRACTIVE OFFERS
Back to top Go down
RYNO

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 pm

yes but only with both your income XD i'm glad people are donating i don't like having to worry about the sever's running time =D
Back to top Go down
Sir Westie

Sir Westie

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm

With my income i could buy Gameservers.com.... king

-Sir Westie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iwuclan.com
bboyxeno

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm

nowwwww this comes back AFTER I donate..
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:40 pm

I can still hook you up dummy, how much you donate?
Back to top Go down
CM-VULCAN

CM-VULCAN

PostSubject: NO DISRESPECT GUYS   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 am

Dax and others here dont get me wrong I have just seen some things with other servers and just wanted to make sure it wasnt happing here.
Guys i love playing on this server it has been the best one i have been on lots of noobs including me and lots of all age groups .
i just wanted to say i am sorry if i offended anyone but i had to get that off my chest and let you guys know what i was thinking.
So please take my thought as just my own and i wanted to know i am sorry if i offended anyone.
Larry CM-VULCAN
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy LOLS YOU DID NOT OFFEND ME (JUST LOADING THE SHOTTIE NOW) WE LOVE YOU Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------   ------->DONATION REWARDS!<------ Empty

Back to top Go down

------->DONATION REWARDS!<------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: Server Donation Page-
Jump to: