TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GuardOfHell's App =3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell's App =3 Empty
PostSubject: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

[b]GuardOfHell's Application

Server Nickname : GuardOfHell

Steam ID # : STEAM_0:0:30100197

E-mail Address : HarounKobeissi@hotmail.com

Time on Server (Days/Hours/Minutes) : (1/2/30)

Wages : 12

why do you want to be a clan membeR? : because its the best rp server .. it got nice admins and i know some of them and other players ... i helped 1 player called dash... and its a good server

How have you contributed to our community so far? Good Razz / i know some admins and cops so... Yeh what else

You swear you will NEVER break any rules? Why would i break the rules ?? ^^ i swear i will never break the rules clown

****EDIT****

Forgot to put steam ID ;P but i entered it now ^^

Last edited by GuardOfHell on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm

He's a very nice player, i helped him out a lot, i HIGHLY recommend him.
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

PostSubject: thank you venom   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 pm

hey venom thank you ^^ you are a nice player to for helping out with everything im robbing 10k right now for you :p

tiger did you look in the command's used list for who banned da kiD ??
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 pm

if you give me his Steam ID and his IP i can look into it.
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Consider that my present for being nice, no need to pay me back bro =D good luck with the app
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm

venomintoxx wrote:
Consider that my present for being nice, no need to pay me back bro =D good luck with the app

Surprised i just robbed 10k Xd well i can use it for my new house if you'r in server i will show you ^^
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:53 pm

GuardOfHell wrote:
venomintoxx wrote:

Surprised i just robbed 10k Xd well i can use it for my new house if you'r in server i will show you ^^

Ok, man i might help you furnish it if you want as well, i prolly have a few items in my inventory to help you.
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Ok thanks for applying to our clan .please continue to play and have fun on the server as we review your app and will be notifying you of our decision .. so have fun and we will get back to you.

Ub3g4mercy
Back to top Go down
GuardOfHell

GuardOfHell

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:24 pm

[DP]Ub3g4mercy wrote:
Ok thanks for applying to our clan .please continue to play and have fun on the server as we review your app and will be notifying you of our decision .. so have fun and we will get back to you.

Ub3g4mercy

i will have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 pm

OK Thanks for Applying After Due Consideration WE would be Glad to Have you in our Clan .. so wear the .:TCR:. TAG With Pride and most Importantly Have fun..
Dax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GuardOfHell's App =3   GuardOfHell's App =3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GuardOfHell's App =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: Clan Applications-
Jump to: