TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tom Hanks Clan Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Hank

Tom Hanks Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Tom Hanks Clan Application   Tom Hanks Clan Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:31 am

Server Nickname : Tom Hanks

Steam ID # : Tom Hanks

E-mail Address : feldmanking@yahoo.com

Time on Server (Days/Hours/Minutes) : 11 minutes

Wages : 3 Dollars An Hour

Why do you want to be a cop? : It's not that i want it it's that you guys would want me to be on. I'm a great guy if you dont piss me off and love to help new players. I maybe a newplayer myself but give me a week or two and i'll be up there. I dont beg for drops, items, guns etc.... I can be mature when the situation requires it and crazy and funny when it requires that too.

How have you contributed to our community so far? : Not much, in the future expect many.

You swear you will NEVER break any rules I swear on my Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

Tom Hanks Clan Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Hanks Clan Application   Tom Hanks Clan Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 pm

OK Thanks for Applying After Due Consideration WE would be Glad to Have you in our Clan .. so wear the .:TCR:. TAG With Pride and most Importantly Have fun..
Dax
Back to top Go down

Tom Hanks Clan Application
Page 1 of 1