TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Slupy's Clan App duhh...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slupypuppy

Slupy's Clan App duhh... Empty
PostSubject: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 am

Server Nickname : Slupypuppy

Steam ID # : slupypuppy

E-mail Address : (personal) if you realy need it admins can look it up

Time on Server (Days/Hours/Minutes) : well umm idk whats the number is most of you know my story

Wages : 7

Why do you want to be part of this clan? : My friends play on it and in a way i was a part of the clan before but i stoped playing and now im back because i have more time on my hands.

How have you contributed to our community so far? : im a normal player and well i can almost do anything (map make, FTP, and more just cant rember i cant model dont have programs for it) but what i have done was well i was the server friendly tech advisor once. and i photoshop stuff so if you want i can make a cool motd background and put the coding with it.

You swear you will NEVER break any rules? Yes

srry if you found the title not to your liking i thought it would be funny to start with humor. (dont judge on that)

-Slupypuppy-
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Ok thanks for applying to our clan .please continue to play and have fun on the server as we review your app and will be notifying you of our decision .. so have fun and we will get back to you.

Ub3g4mercy
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 am

hello * it echos off into the distance* any one there.

some one plz say stuff on my app this is the slowest section in the forums the apps.

just saying...
Back to top Go down
Sgt.Fizzle

Sgt.Fizzle

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Good app, Hope u get accepted.
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 am

its like a 48 hour hold on funds from bank...calling them wont help.

Same goes here, no matter what, its a 2 day wait before you're accepted
(even tho its been longer)
Back to top Go down
slupypuppy

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:53 am

venom i wasnt calling an admin i was just saying that no one was posting on my app so i put that. it was sorta a joke. my app is empty thats why it echoed
Back to top Go down
venomintoxx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

by calling it was a metaphor for posting >.<
Back to top Go down
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm

OK Thanks for Applying After Due Consideration WE would be Glad to Have you in our Clan .. so wear the .:TCR:. TAG With Pride and most Importantly Have fun..
.:TCA:.Dax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slupy's Clan App duhh...   Slupy's Clan App duhh... Empty

Back to top Go down

Slupy's Clan App duhh...
Page 1 of 1