TIGER & DAX'S FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM

Alternate clan forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome to the new forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

Welcome to the new forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 am

Hey guys, i heard the bad news, well its ok. thank god this website is easy to move around, i just wondeering were i could make my post's, like theree should be another section like "Small talk" or General talking .... s ican post. Smile thankks
Back to top Go down
Twitcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 am

I guess this is the new forum and not an old one I stumbled on when I googled to find you?
I didn't hear any news just found things had changed. I'll wait and see what news there is in coming days. My player on Tigers is shiny and clean born again as of this morning. I was baptised and cleansed of all worldly or at least cyberworldly possessions and cash. A fresh start can be a good thing. If I went to an old forum and am rambling on to empty air just ignore this or Email me at twitcher@email.com with the right one. They told me the new forum address and I wasn't paying close attention so I searched a bit and this was the first one with all my search terms in it. I'll
Back to top Go down
[DP]Ub3g4mercy
Admin
[DP]Ub3g4mercy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Hah dont worry, your at the right one.... Smile
Back to top Go down
.:TCPD:. Emma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 pm

forums are boring... get something amusing
Back to top Go down
https://tiger41.forumotion.net
dax
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 pm

lol! WE GOT SOMETHING AMUSING.......................YOU....... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 am

haha lol!
Back to top Go down
https://tiger41.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new forum.   Welcome to the new forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGER & DAX'S FORUM :: General Forum Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: